Palo tipping

potterpixieprincess

Earning My Ears
So I was wondering...when we eat at Palo, is it considered tacky to hand the server a tip right there? We're on a pretty tight budget for our trip, so we're trying to use things like shipboard credits as little as possible because it's so easy to spend more than anticipated. What do you guys do? What do the servers prefer?

I wouldn't consider that tacky at all, you're either going to sign something to tip them, or put the money in the check holder (youre going to have to sign for the Palo charge anyhow, so you'll get one).

Or you could take that money that you know you'll tip, put it to your stateroom account, and tip by signing for it, only putting the amount that you would have handed them...I'm not sure if the servers have a preference, but if you do it that way, they don't risk losing the cash? Just a thought.

I gave our server cash for a tip. Don't worry, they all have the
"secret" tip handshake downpat. We went to the Palo brunch, and it is some of "the" best service we have ever experienced.
Attentive, but not overwhelming. I would highly recommend the experience. We went at 10:30am & it naturally wasn't very crowded. May be why we got such extra special service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter