Palo Servers on the Fantasy

Also Nikola for us on Fantasy for brunch and also requested for dinner. Excellent server. Restaurant manager Juan, so great to see him again. We have sailed 11 times on Disney ships and Juan started as our asst. server, next time he was our server in the MDR. So proud of him for all his promotions. And so happy for him and Gabriella, so sad they will be leaving but excited for them to start a life together:hug:

My wife and I were on the Fantasy for our 2012 EC Cruise. Krasomir was our MDR server. He was fantastic, as was our assistant server Christian! We booked Palo for our 1st year anniversary. The waters were extremely rough that night. So bad that That when i went to go down to the store to get my wife Dramamine and Seabands, the floor was dropping from under me and a could see splash waves on the portholes. Predrag kept my wife company, brought her ginger ale to drink, and made her feel better. When I got back, I finished both my supper and my wife's supper. She felt so bad we went back to our stateroom for the night. Before we left Predrag brought over his manager, Drago I think, and they rebooked us in for 6pm the next day while we were in port. We said we would only come back if it was Predrag. The next night, I let Predrag completely choose my appetizer, entree, and dessert! He picked the most amazing food! We were told that they were only up charging us for the one meal. We went back the next night with a signed card and "tipped" Predrag and Drago in the amount it would have cost us again. We felt they more than deserved the money! That night they read our thank you card aloud at their pre opening meeting. We also wrote it down on our comment card for everyone involved. We still remain friends with them!:)

Well, that does sound like Predrag! Not only is he one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, he has excellent taste in food. Although I had my particular favorites from Palo beforehand, I followed his suggestions and now I have even more favorites! I tried new things and they were all wonderful.

Could the host have been Dragan rather than Drago? I ask because he was the host when we met Predrag on the Dream, just prior to his moving to the Fantasy. Also, another nice, nice guy. If it's him, I will be excited to see them both when we sail on the Fantasy in February.

I believe you are correct about Dragan's name. My mistake. Thanks for refreshing me. And yes he was a really nice guy because he was the one who gave Predrag permission to have us come back the next night.

We had Luca for our server. He was also great.

We had Luca as well! We really liked him..... On a related topic..... If you get one server for dinner, do they away you with the same server for brunch? I just thought it was too much of a coincidence that we had Luca for both.

I had Nikola (not sure where he was from, I want to say Serbia but I could be wrong.) He was an excellent waiter. Very soft spoken but attentive and made sure I knew all of the choices on the brunch. He even told me to try the almond croissant, which I would have skipped right over but it turned out to be the best thing I had on the entire cruise.

We had Nikola when we were on the Wonder in 2011. We saw him on the Fantasy and he came over to our table to say hello. I was floored that he remembered us! We really like him!!

We also had Luca from Naples Italy on the Fantasy this summer. He was fantastic. On our end of cruise feedback card, I included him as one of two people (besides our room attendant RJ) who made the cruise extra special for us.

We had Michael from the Philippines - we was originally on the Magic when it first came out. He was very nice.

Me and the DH did the 7 day Eastern Carribean on the Fantasy from 10/5/13 to 10/12/13 and had Jelena in Palo! She was so nice, we loved her. After talking to her for a little bit we found out she and her husband are friends with our Main Dining room server Stipe (Serbia or Croatia). It really IS "A Small World After All" :):):)

Jelena (Serbia? Croatia?) was our Palo server on the Magic out of NYC in the summer of 2012. She was a helpful, friendly, enthusiastic server, helping us make good decisions and reassuring us that the small dessert spoons had magical power to eliminate calories. Jelena was especially kind to my father who shared words and phrases in very old Hungarian/Slovenian to see if she understood them.

As we walked into Palo on the Fantasy in June, 2013, Jelena recognized us and gave my sister a huge hug! The best news was that she was our server. We had a wonderful brunch with her, catching up, learning about her year. She won't be on the Magic with us next month, but we hope to see her again!

We had Michael from the Philippines - we was originally on the Magic when it first came out. He was very nice.

We had Michael on on our first cruise on the Wonder back in 2004. We have requested him every time we go to Palo and have been honored to have him serve us on the Magic and the Dream as well. We saw him on the Fantasy in Nov but he was serving a big table of officers. We had Nikola instead and he was very charming.

Just off the fantasy last week and we had Manuel from Italy. He was very nice and extremely helpful with my food allergy.

TXDCLfan said:
We had Olivera twice this past Aug. She is considering making this her last contract and going back to school.

DMMarla07860 said:
That's what I heard from her too, isn't she awesome though? We had her twice back in March 2013 when we did a back-2-back

jjgarv said:
AGH! Do you know when her contract is up? We were going to request her when we sail in October. Thanks!

We had Olivera for brunch on the 9/21 sailing. It was her last cruise. But she told us one thing and I heard something different from other cruisers. She told us she was going to stay in the Bahamas for a year.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

We had Olivera for brunch on the 9/21 sailing. It was her last cruise. But she told us one thing and I heard something different from other cruisers. She told us she was going to stay in the Bahamas for a year. Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards
yup she is there right now, I talk to her on Facebook, she told me to friend request her lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter