Palo Reservations

crisi

DIS Veteran
I'm sure this has been asked but.

We've decided to take my parents with us in 2006. We didn't do Palo on our four day, but since we now have seven we are eagar to give it a try. My parents will be in a seperate stateroom.

Does one person from each stateroom need to get in line for Palo reservations, or will they allow me to book one night for DH and I and one night for my parents? If I can book everything, I'll send them to lunch and book, then I'll meet them later - getting to eat with them or out of the Topsiders buffet line on my own - depending on how fast I get back. Otherwise, I'll take my mom with me while DH and Dad and the kids eat.

Originally posted by crisi
I'm sure this has been asked but.

We've decided to take my parents with us in 2006. We didn't do Palo on our four day, but since we now have seven we are eagar to give it a try. My parents will be in a seperate stateroom.

Does one person from each stateroom need to get in line for Palo reservations, or will they allow me to book one night for DH and I and one night for my parents? If I can book everything, I'll send them to lunch and book, then I'll meet them later - getting to eat with them or out of the Topsiders buffet line on my own - depending on how fast I get back. Otherwise, I'll take my mom with me while DH and Dad and the kids eat.

It would be better if you had two people there. They might not care who it is (could be your husband) but the policy is per stateroom. If you try to book for two you may or may not have luck. In the Palo crunch you don't want to loose. Of course, you can always book one night for four people for each stateroom. The reservation doesn't need to be the same as the # of people in the room.

Thanks, that was my guess as well...that we'd be better off sending two.

I'm not sure if we care when we eat at Palo yet - if we don't I might just go after lunch and not worry about it.

For what it is worth. Go hungry. I took the specials of the day and left stuffed. DW and I departed about 1030p and then walked a mile because we both knew that we could not go to sleep with that full feeling. DW then did two laps of the stairs (top to bottom) when I said I had had enough of the evening stroll.

Chuck

DH and I went together to get teh Palo ressies for our large group (we needed 1 brunch, 1 tea, and 1 dinner) ... we boarded the ship early and went straight to make the ressies, then on to lunch ... we had plenty of time to do everything and weren't rushed at all.

You don't need everyone there to book ressies. We have done it for everyone in our group before. If you know their room #'s that would be better though.

Thanks DARWIN. That was sort of what I was hoping to hear.

We have my parents in the stateroom next to us. I suspect remembering their stateroom number won't be too difficult (is it two up or two down?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter