Palo Reservations?

WarEagleEd

Earning My Ears
We are going on our first Disney Cruise on May 27th on the Magic.
Last night I went online to see about making a Palo reservation and it said nothing was available and to check back later. Does this mean that all the reservations are taken or will I be able to make reservations when I get on board. If I can make them on board, are selections going to be the less desirable times??

Thanks!

Ed

Ed welcome to the DIS and the DCL forums. Yes i'm afraid all the online Palo reservations are gone for that cruise. However we have heard that they hold some back for check-in that day.

There is a very large cruise meets thread for that cruise and we'd love to have you join us. http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85 Just click on that link to get to us. I'm afraid you have missed out on the group t-shirts but there is a little (very little) time left to get the group buttons and be included in our listing.

You can also click on the May 27th listing in my signature to get to the groups web page.

Hope you'll join us for the fun!

Ed-
My suggestion is to go to the Rockn D Bar after you board the ship to see if you can get reservations at Palo. DCL only puts out so many online ressies so don't worry ususally you can get in. Also check with Palo everyday to see if there have been cancellations, there usually are some. The first time we ate at Palo's we had online ressies the 2nd time we just called to see if they had any cancellations for that day and they did so we got right in.

Ed,
I was also unable to obtain a Palo's reservation before we boarded. The first thing I did was go to the reservation location on the ship (it was in the Rockin' Bar D) and had my choice of times for both dinner and brunch. The advantage of booking brunch that way was they could tell me when my character breakfast was to avoid both on the same day.

We didn't make a dinner reservation then but were able to later in the cruise - if the day you want is sold out ask to be placed on the wait list - they have cancellations as the cruise goes on and people get busy, etc.

I echo the above posters. We were the 6th boarding group and once we boarded we went straight to Rockin Bar D and obtained Palo ressies, for desirable times, with no problems.

Good luck and happy cruising!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter