Palo on Pirate Night Question

NewyorkOT

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if we have ressies at 8pm on pirate night will we still be able to eat at Palo and go to the festivities afterward? I am trying to decide what to do. Thanks for any advice in advance.

I haven't cruised since Pirate Night started but according to the Navigators I looked at on another website, the festivities don't seem to start until later. I could be wrong though. Hopefully someone with exerience will post an answer for you! Have fun! pirate:

You will be fine, we were at late seating last Nov., finished eating and changed and were there early........

In sept we had palo at 730pm. We made it out in plenty of time to see the pirate show/fireworks. The buffet they have set up looked awesome but we were way to stuff to eat anything after palo. That was the only downside. But we enjoyed palo so much we plan to go back on pirate night in october.

I've done Palo on my past several cruises, on Pirate nite...all at different times, and never had a problem seeing the show, or going to the Pirate Deck Party.

Only downside is that the buffet looks awesome, but I am always so stuffed from all the food from Palo, I've never eaten at the buffet.

Question?

What do people do when it comes to dressing up? I have me Pirate Outfit all set and plan on going to dinner but then have Palo after that and then of course the Pirate Festivities? Would they allow a Pirate into Palo?

janet

Scratch42 said:
Question?

What do people do when it comes to dressing up? I have me Pirate Outfit all set and plan on going to dinner but then have Palo after that and then of course the Pirate Festivities? Would they allow a Pirate into Palo?

janet

Dh and I will be going to the pirate party from Palo but we're not dressing up. He wont do it. But we'll be in red and black for the most part to at least coordinate with the kids' pirate costumes in pictures that night - I'm color coordinating most of our trip (dh is gonna LOVE that! ;) ). I'm looking for a Tampa Bay Buccaneers tie for him. But, depending on how over-the-top your costumes are, I'm sure you'd be fine. Maybe just leave the swords behind.

We just got back from the Magic 1/6-1/14 and we did Palo on Pirates night. Unfortunately they had to move the party inside because of rain. We had an 8:30 seating and the party was just barely underway when we got done. They had the party in the atrium but set up the buffet on deck 9 under cover. We were way too full from Palo to eat anything but it looked wonderful. The fireworks had to be canceld because of the rain but they did have them the next night. Hurray for Capt. Tom and the crew. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter