Palo, Marvel M&G, Excursion - which order to book?

dskib

DIS Veteran
I’m planning on going online tomorrow at midnight to get booking! I’m just not sure how to prioritize.

It’s a MDAS, so my son would like to meet some heroes, I want to book Palo brunch for our anniversary, and my hubby and son want to swim with the dolphins.

Anyone have any idea in which order I should try booking?

Thanks!!

Which is the most important to you? If I were you, I would do the Marvel activities first followed by the dolphins and then the Palo. We're silver level. We swam with the dolphins last year when we were in Cozumel(push, pull, swim at the nat'l park there, it was great btw). Don't remember how soon that activity became full. When I booked our Palo brunch for our upcoming March cruise, there were plenty of spots still open. I booked at midnight for a 7night cruise and was still able to get everything we wanted. We went on a SWDAS cruise last year when you couldn't book on-line. Since Marvel and SWDAS cruises are only available for certain cruises, I would guess those activities book up fast.

Palo and excursions will almost certainly be available. On our Marvel cruise, the meet and greet that sold out was Groot. So I would look for that first. There were many more opportunities for the meet and greets with the heroes of New York – Iron Man, Spiderman, Black Panther. The other Marvel characters, at least last year, did not have ticketed meet and greets.

Good!! Yes I did! I did Groot, followed by Palo and then Dolphins. No problems at all !
Do you have to pay extra for the ticketed meet n greets? None of them were ticketed last time I sailed on DCL! Good to know we can book online though since I am Gold.

Do you have to pay extra for the ticketed meet n greets? None of them were ticketed last time I sailed on DCL! Good to know we can book online though since I am Gold.

No charge for meet and greets, or the character breakfast if one is offered on your sailing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter