• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Palo in Alaska

sophia0121

Earning My Ears
My family wants to book one dinner at Palo-- so what are the best days to do that in Alaska?
Thanks!

I would say to talk with your family about what nights are most important to them not to miss. Personally we are doing Palo's on Tracy Arm night. I figured it would be a great night to cap off seeing that area plus I wasn't really into the comedy show that night. Not saying that you have to miss the show if you go to Palo's but I usually schedule it that way so there is no rush going before or after we eat. We are doing brunch on the last day at sea too. You have pirate night in there, Taste of Alaska, along with some formal nights, so it's all personal preference!

Personally I'd go any night that I have to eat Parrot Cay that isn't a special menu night. I hate Parrot Cay b/c I feel the motion there & always seem to get sick there. We went the Juneau night b/c Pirates in Alaska didn't appeal to our family. They didn't want to dress up & often they move the party indoors b/c of the weather/cold.

Thurs. Tracy Arm
Fri. Skagway

Neither nights have any special menu that night & would be good for Palo. Don't book it too early for Tracy Arm though b/c 1st seating dinner missed a great waterfall. Remember it stays light so late.

I would say any night would be a good night. We did ours on the last rotation of Parrot Cay @ 6:30. Had a wounderful meal and say a Pod of Humpback Whales feeding.

Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter