Palo Dress Code?

Feisty Fairy

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to make sure before we go on our cruise. I now that Palo is more formal (which I like) but will my husband be required to wear a jacket. We want have dinner in Palo, we have had brunch before. He has a dress shirt,tie, khakis and dress shoes. :goodvibes I wanted to make sure this would be fine and we would not get turned away.:worried: Thanks. I have a nice halter dress that is black and white with a floral print.

I just wanted to make sure before we go on our cruise. I now that Palo is more formal (which I like) but will my husband be required to wear a jacket. We want have dinner in Palo, we have had brunch before. He has a dress shirt,tie, khakis and dress shoes. :goodvibes I wanted to make sure this would be fine and we would not get turned away.:worried: Thanks. I have a nice halter dress that is black and white with a floral print.

He'll be fine. Palo requires a dress shirt OR jacket. So dress shirt and tie will be perfect!

Piggybacking with my own question regarding Palo dress - for men, are nicer camp style shirts ok? They are nice fabric and have a collar, but are short sleeved and not typically tucked into pants.

I have been to Palo many times and have worn a "Camp" shirt with dress pants and dress shoes.....Enjoy

My husband and I went to Palo 3 times on a recent cruise. The first two times he wore a dress shirt and jacket. The last time he wore a nice polo shirt and khakis. No one said anything and he didn't seem underdressed.

I always thought you had to wear a jacket....at least that is what i told my husband since I was wearing a nice dress and heels. Honestly I have no idea what the heck anyone else was wearing because I was either staring at my food, my DH or the view. :goodvibes

I always thought you had to wear a jacket....at least that is what i told my husband since I was wearing a nice dress and heels. Honestly I have no idea what the heck anyone else was wearing because I was either staring at my food, my DH or the view. :goodvibes

You have to wear a jacket at Remy, not Palo. Or...whatever their wife tells them to ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter