Palo confusion while booking online

ppony

Artist in residence
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
SO.... I was booking my Palo ressies tonight. We're at the 105 day window. When I went to do my first reservation for brunch and then for dinner, it only gave me one choice of time on one day. That's it. No varying choices on varying days. A: it's not possible that they were booked for the entire cruise yet. And B: when I went to see what would happen if I tried to book a second dinner (which I know is a no-no I just wanted to see what would happen), THEN it gave me all sorts of options, all times on ALL days to choose from if I wanted to trade my reservation for one of them. HUH!??!?! Can someone essplain ;) that one to me Lucy? I don't understand why all the options weren't available to me initially. :confused3

But I'm HAPPY to have my Palo, nursery, excursion and spa :cloud9: stuff done and hammered out! WHEW! :yay:

SO.... I was booking my Palo ressies tonight. We're at the 105 day window. When I went to do my first reservation for brunch and then for dinner, it only gave me one choice of time on one day. That's it. No varying choices on varying days. A: it's not possible that they were booked for the entire cruise yet. And B: when I went to see what would happen if I tried to book a second dinner (which I know is a no-no I just wanted to see what would happen), THEN it gave me all sorts of options, all times on ALL days to choose from if I wanted to trade my reservation for one of them. HUH!??!?! Can someone essplain ;) that one to me Lucy? I don't understand why all the options weren't available to me initially. :confused3

But I'm HAPPY to have my Palo, nursery, excursion and spa :cloud9: stuff done and hammered out! WHEW! :yay:

Firstly congrats on finally getting what you want, it could have been so many thnigs, people cano only speculate what occured last night, from A system glitch on the new site, you being fast in, the system didnt update a quickly as it could etc etc etc.

Firstly congrats on finally getting what you want, it could have been so many thnigs, people cano only speculate what occured last night, from A system glitch on the new site, you being fast in, the system didnt update a quickly as it could etc etc etc.

Thanks Andrew Derek. :goodvibes One good thing I think came from it, I was TOTALLY unsure of what days to do the brunch and dinner. So when it gave me one choice on each, well, that took care of that. :rotfl: I'm going to chalk it up to devine intervention and leave it at that. :lmao:

Thanks Andrew Derek. :goodvibes One good thing I think came from it, I was TOTALLY unsure of what days to do the brunch and dinner. So when it gave me one choice on each, well, that took care of that. :rotfl: I'm going to chalk it up to devine intervention and leave it at that. :lmao:

Yes someone is directing you but if you are booking at 105 days you should have the ablity to consider thoose days and maybe change these before the 90 day mark, I checked during thoose 15 days and I could have taken any slot

Anyway go to bed!!!!

Yes someone is directing you but if you are booking at 105 days you should have the ablity to consider thoose days and maybe change these before the 90 day mark, I checked during thoose 15 days and I could have taken any slot

Anyway go to bed!!!!

Me? BED? NAH! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: My UK friends always tell me that. I'm always up painting my ponies when they get up. The artist in me doesn't actually ramp up until night time, doesn't work well when you have children I'll tell ya! No matter how often I try to work in the mroning or afternopon, I find all I can do is meanial work and not actually paint untill it gets dark. I have no clue why. :rotfl:
And good point! :thumbsup2 I can probably adjust ressies and such if I feel I need to. I'll be sending off a note to the concierge tomorrow just to have done it. you know how it is, we wait so long that when our window opens, we pounce. :upsidedow

Can't wait to hear how your trip goes!!!! popcorn:: popcorn::popcorn::

But you're right, I should get to bed.... soon....eventually.... :rolleyes1 1:30AM right now

Me? BED? NAH! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: My UK friends always tell me that. I'm always up painting my ponies when they get up. The artist in me doesn't actually ramp up until night time, doesn't work well when you have children I'll tell ya! No matter how often I try to work in the mroning or afternopon, I find all I can do is meanial work and not actually paint untill it gets dark. I have no clue why. :rotfl:
And good point! :thumbsup2 I can probably adjust ressies and such if I feel I need to. I'll be sending off a note to the concierge tomorrow just to have done it. you know how it is, we wait so long that when our window opens, we pounce. :upsidedow

Can't wait to hear how your trip goes!!!! popcorn:: popcorn::popcorn::

But you're right, I should get to bed.... soon....eventually.... :rolleyes1 1:30AM right now
:thumbsup2:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter