Palo brunch ?

Labdog

Earning My Ears
Wasn't able to book brunch during online checkin, do they hold some spots open ? Is there a chance we can book brunch onboard?

Spots are always held open for onboard booking. Check as soon as you board.

If, on embarkation day, you are running late, having too much fun, or forget to drop by there before they close for the muster drill, you can do what I did -- call the number provided in the Navigator and leave a voice mail. They called me back the next day to confirm the date and time.

On the day you board around 1:00pm usually (Look in your Navigator) I would just go up to Palo and ask for a brunch. We have always been able to get a brunch or dinner that way if we couldn't book one prior to boarding. Good luck!

Given the anxiety often expressed here about trying to snag a Palo reservation, I was amazed on our Alaska sailing to see a great number of empty tables even though reservations appeared limited or non-existent online. Perhaps the different Alaska vibe has some effect on bookings.

Given the anxiety often expressed here about trying to snag a Palo reservation, I was amazed on our Alaska sailing to see a great number of empty tables even though reservations appeared limited or non-existent online. Perhaps the different Alaska vibe has some effect on bookings.
I don't think they actually pack the tables at any given time. It adds to the illusion of luxury to have vacant tables, leading to more attention from the serving staff. And a quieter ambiance all around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter