Palo brunch

Kittylover513

Mouseketeer
Our cruise is in February (Fantasy). I was able to book a Palo dinner but not a brunch. Is it ever possible to book a brunch once on the ship? Keep checking for availability? What's the best strategy?

Our cruise is in February (Fantasy). I was able to book a Palo dinner but not a brunch. Is it ever possible to book a brunch once on the ship? Keep checking for availability? What's the best strategy?

Yes, they hold back a large number of Palo bookings to be done onboard. Go to where the Palo dining reservations are being handled once onboard (it'll be in the Navigator where that will be).

And keep checking for availability. Sometimes people book a reservation and then cancel (particularly as the cruise gets closer).

We have booked many last minute cruises (VGT) and usually I can't book a Palo brunch at that point.
I just keep checking everyday online and I have always been able to get one.
I notice that they will add times to the website as the cruise gets closer.

Do the Palo brunch bookings typically go quickly onboard? Brunch is something I desperately want to do but I'm assuming we won't be able to book in advance since this is our first cruise (though now I'll definitely be checking daily once we can!), and I don't know how early we'll get to the ship on the day of since we'll be with family that morning.

Do the Palo brunch bookings typically go quickly onboard? Brunch is something I desperately want to do but I'm assuming we won't be able to book in advance since this is our first cruise (though now I'll definitely be checking daily once we can!), and I don't know how early we'll get to the ship on the day of since we'll be with family that morning.

Depends on cruise length, less sea days then less brunch, they do sell out but rather depends on the mix of people on the ships, higher repeat cruisers tends to knock availability down.

When I haven't been able to book on land I have been able to get reservations once onboard. Just go to get a reservation as soon as you can. Check the navigator in the port terminal and have a game plan.

Depends on cruise length, less sea days then less brunch, they do sell out but rather depends on the mix of people on the ships, higher repeat cruisers tends to knock availability down.

We're doing the Eastern, so there's definitely a few sea days, I'm just nervous about relying on booking onboard since I have a sneaking suspicion that my parents and my DF's parents will want to go have breakfast with us the morning of (this is our honeymoon cruise) so I have no idea what time we'll get to PC! Bah.

We did an Eastern this year and booked Palo brunch when we boarded with no issue. The three sea days make it easier to find an opening.

We live locally and often book cruises "Last minute" - a week or two before departure. Because of this, I don't think we've ever been able to book Palo brunch online - we've always done it on the boat!

As Palo Brunch is one of our favourite meals on board, that is always our priority as soon as we get on the boat. We ask "where are bookings for Palo brunch being taken?" (depending on the boat it might be in one of the nightclubs or at one of the podiums at Palo or Remy) and we head straight there. Sometimes they'll be taking names right then, or sometimes they tell us to come back in an hour, and we wait around.

So far we have always been able to book on board (I think six times now?). Once they did not have a spot (we were a little late getting to the podium and had grabbed lunch first) but they took down our names, and called us later that day to let us know that they had squeezed us in =)

Another option - if you are in a Concierge level room - email or call your shoreside concierge castmember and they can probably find a spot for you (that's what they did for our upcoming cruise next month on the Dream).

Hope that helps!

Hope that helps!

Just got off the Dream and booked when we got on board since online was all full. No problems but the ship was no where near capacity. A full ship might be trickier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter