Palo Brunch

What time does brunch start? Are you assigned a certain time to go? And how long does it last?

What time does brunch start? Are you assigned a certain time to go? And how long does it last?

I think the brunch serving hours start around 10:00. When you book your reservation, you'll be offered a selection of times to pick one.

I'm not sure how long they serve until, if that's what you're asking.

If you're asking about how long you'll be there, it could be anywhere from 1 1/2 to 3hours, depending on how many times you return to the buffet and how long you want to take to eat.

I think the brunch serving hours start around 10:00. When you book your reservation, you'll be offered a selection of times to pick one.

I'm not sure how long they serve until, if that's what you're asking.

If you're asking about how long you'll be there, it could be anywhere from 1 1/2 to 3hours, depending on how many times you return to the buffet and how long you want to take to eat.

Thanks for the info. I am still undecided if we should do the Palo Brunch?? I didnt know how much of our day it would take up!! Decisions decisions!!

Thanks for the info. I am still undecided if we should do the Palo Brunch?? I didnt know how much of our day it would take up!! Decisions decisions!!

Personally, I'd do Palo brunch on every cruise. Maybe even twice! We've only done the longer cruises, so we had plenty of time to fit it in.

I know we usually do brunch at noon. By 1:30 or so you're the only people in there on the Magic. Aside from servers.

For those who've done Palo brunch, do you do the dinner too? Are they two totally different experiences?

For my DW and me, it took 45 minutes to an hour. We did NOT rush.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Us either. We were there at 10am and out by 11am. Picked up DD and went to Castaway Club reception at 11:10ish (this was on the Fantasy).

I make only one plate of food from the buffet, DH & I split a pizza, no entree for me (DH *LOVES* the chicken parm, so ordering that is a must for him), and I do one 'round' of desserts. That is still overeating and I'm not hungry for dinner, but that lesser amount of food is why we are out in a timely manner.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

So how long did the entire brunch process take? 1-2 or 3 hours? Thanks!

1 and a half BUT I'm vegan and the chef pretty much makes me stuff individually and specially. Basically until I can't possibly eat anymore. Then there's usually another course.

Our friends who ate at the same time were easily done in an hour.

For those who've done Palo brunch, do you do the dinner too? Are they two totally different experiences?

We did the dinner on our first cruise. We've done brunch on 3 of our cruises (none of them on the same cruise we did the dinner). Yes, very different experiences. I'll pick brunch over dinner every time.

We are the friends Cruisecrasher was talking about and our meal did go by fast. I was actually surprised at how fast it went but I guess we probably could have made it a little slower. Our server was wonderful but I also thought she rushed us a bit but it didn't turn us away and we plan on doing the dinner again and also adding the brunch.

Brunch and dinner are totally different experiences.

We prefer brunch

We take between 1:30 as 2:00 hours. Here we eat slowly and enjoy and enjoy some more (seconds, thirds, fourths - whatever fits)

Palo opens for brunch at 10:00. Last seating is 1:00 or 2:00.

DO NOT EAT ELSEWHERE BEFORE BRUNCH (except for medical conditions that require you to do so)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter