DISEXAD said:
leaving Jan 20 on the dream
just want to vent
after paying in full in October , I booked Palo brunch online
was so excited that i got it
but now looking at my activies the booking is not there
and is now sold out
very disappointed

Did you get an email confirming your booking?

If you go up to Palo when you board and book at the podium, you may still be able to get brunch.

Did you print out or do a screen capture on the reservation page? In any event, call DCL and complain. Shoreside won't be able to make a reservation for you at this point if they are "full," but they can send a message to the onboard booking to save you a spot due to the error. When you go to Palo Ressies after boarding, it will be sitting there waiting for you.

When you first get on board, there's usually a place to sign up for on board activities. Go there right away and odds are you'll get in. They don't really sell out on line; they hold back a bunch of reservations for on-board booking. On the Dream you may have to do it at Palo, but on the Magic it was in one of the lounges.

Key is do it right away after you board. The sooner the better; lines are shorter and there are more available slots. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter