Palo Brunch Times

PiperG

Can't wait to enjoy our one day of summer here in
Hi all,

We would like to do the Palo brunch, and know that we need to book that at Wavebands right away.

When does the brunch begin and end? Do you get assigned a time, or does everyone with ressies start and end at the same time?

Thanks.

yes you get assigned times. we went at 10am and stayed a long time. I enjoyed it more than the dinner.

Do you still make ressies in Wavebands? How early do they let you make ressies?

TIA

You can try to make reservations on line either 90 days out if you are a Castaway Club memeber or 75 days out if you are a first time cruiser. If there are none available on line, then go to Wavebands as soon as you board. The sooner the better.

Thank you! There are no more ressie online, but wanted to try for brunch. Dinner was great.

Wavebands? Is that on the Magic? It's Rockin Bar D on the Wonder right? We're trying to get Palo brunch for our cruise in November.

Wavebands? Is that on the Magic? It's Rockin Bar D on the Wonder right? We're trying to get Palo brunch for our cruise in November.

Wavebands, Cadillac Lounge and Diversions are on the Wonder.
Rockin' Bar D, Sessions and Diversions are on the Magic.

On our 10/7/07 cruise we booked Palo for brunch at 12:00pm. What a mistake! Everything was picked over, some empty plates, etc. While still eating the appetizer selection the waiter told us we had to order the cooked portion of the brunch because the kitchen closed at 1:00PM. We really felt rushed!!! The desserts were very sparse, again a lot of empty plates and what was left looked rather sad. I told the waiter we felt rushed and he said well, the kitchen needs to clean up and start preparing for the dinners at 5:00PM. So, my advice is to get reservations before 11:30 AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter