Palo-Brunch & Tea hours

bwcb4

Mouseketeer
Hi!
I know Palo has brunch and Tea on sea days but where do I find out what hours they are available so I can be prepared when I try to book them on-line?
Also, I can book my ressies on Oct 21, this Sunday. Is that Oct 21 FL time? As in after midnight tonight, Sat? Is that when people start?
Thanks for the help.
Barb W.

Hi!
I know Palo has brunch and Tea on sea days but where do I find out what hours they are available so I can be prepared when I try to book them on-line?
Also, I can book my ressies on Oct 21, this Sunday. Is that Oct 21 FL time? As in after midnight tonight, Sat? Is that when people start?
Thanks for the help.
Barb W.

Recent posts say 12 midnight EASTERN time now, not 3am eastern midnight Pacific.

Brunch 10.30am to 1pm
Tea 3pm

Just an FYI...if you are on the 7-day Western they start serving Brunch at 10:00 on Sunday (Key West day).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter