Palo Brunch review and photos from the Fantasy

That looks amazing, thanks for posting. We have booked this for our cruise in June so it's great to see your photos.

Great pictures! We just love Palo brunch!
Looking forward to it on our next cruise. My in laws are coming with us and have never done it!

It looks awesome. We've only done dinner at Palo, but are thinking about scheduling dinner and brunch on our next cruise in January.

Great pictures! We just love Palo brunch!
Looking forward to it on our next cruise. My in laws are coming with us and have never done it!
That will be fun!

It looks awesome. We've only done dinner at Palo, but are thinking about scheduling dinner and brunch on our next cruise in January.
do it, you won't regret it!

Great pictures:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 We love Palo brunch and are looking especially looking forward to this years cruise as our teenage daughter will now be old enough to come with us and enjoy all that awesome food.:thumbsup2
That will be fun for her to get to enjoy for the first time!

Love your site!

Yum, those pictures are making me hungry and missing me some Palo! :thumbsup2
I know I had to eat before I could post lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter