Palo Brunch question

Sarahmommyof2

Earning My Ears
We just booked our 3rd Disney Cruise and I’m so excited!!!! One year and counting

We will be flying to Orlando and going to Disney World followed by a 3 night on the Dream to visit Castaway CayWhich has been a dream for us! We have only done San Diego cruises to Mexico and of course Disneyland since we live in SoCal. This will be our kids first time on an airplane and going to DisneyWorld. I can keep this secret for a year right??

Our previous cruises had sea days but this cruise will not. Does that mean there will be no Palo brunch offerings? If so I will be bummed but if I can find a way to still get the Tirimisu I won’t be as bummed.

We just booked our 3rd Disney Cruise and I’m so excited!!!! One year and counting

We will be flying to Orlando and going to Disney World followed by a 3 night on the Dream to visit Castaway CayWhich has been a dream for us! We have only done San Diego cruises to Mexico and of course Disneyland since we live in SoCal. This will be our kids first time on an airplane and going to DisneyWorld. I can keep this secret for a year right??

Our previous cruises had sea days but this cruise will not. Does that mean there will be no Palo brunch offerings? If so I will be bummed but if I can find a way to still get the Tirimisu I won’t be as bummed.
What's the itinerary of your cruise? On some itineraries Palo brunch is offered on select port days.

Typically, you can't order food from Palo to be served in the Main Dining Rooms.

What's the itinerary of your cruise? On some itineraries Palo brunch is offered on select port days.

Typically, you can't order food from Palo to be served in the Main Dining Rooms.
Nov 15 Port Canaveral
Nov 16 Nassau
Nov 17Castaway
Nov 18 Port Canaveral

We did a 3 night cruise last October with the same itinerary. They had brunch on the Nassau day, which worked perfect for us since we weren't getting off the ship there anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter