• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Palo Brunch Menu

On the Fantasy back in August, you helped yourself at the buffet after your server gave you a "tour". BTW...i highly recommend the Chicken Parm or Lasagna from the menu.

In December you served yourself, however one of my trips to the buffet the server asked if he could assist because I had my camera with me so I said 'Sure'.

The Lasagna is my personal favorite. Also, even though it is no longer on the menu the Gorgonzola and grape flat bread; if you ask they might be able to make if for you.

You may want to check out his older thread to see pictures.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/palo-brunch-favorites.3632968/page-3

In December you served yourself, however one of my trips to the buffet the server asked if he could assist because I had my camera with me so I said 'Sure'.

The Lasagna is my personal favorite. Also, even though it is no longer on the menu the Gorgonzola and grape flat bread; if you ask they might be able to make if for you.

You may want to check out his older thread to see pictures.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/palo-brunch-favorites.3632968/page-3
We just had the grape pizza on the Wonder a couple of weekends ago and it is still wonderful. We never miss the chicken parm either.

We just had the grape pizza on the Wonder a couple of weekends ago and it is still wonderful. We never miss the chicken parm either.

I'm so glad the Wonder still has this!! We're sailing on her in 8 weeks and that grape and gorgonzola pizza is my favorite thing at Palo brunch.

I'm so glad the Wonder still has this!! We're sailing on her in 8 weeks and that grape and gorgonzola pizza is my favorite thing at Palo brunch.
Hoping to get it on the Dream next week. I was upset when I saw it was no longer on the menu. I am hoping they will make it for us!

I would call it a request type item and if they have the stuff, they may make it.

It is most definitely not on the menu!

When we last did Palo Brunch (circa fall 2016) a server would serve you at the buffet. This was only at Palo brunch and not ship wide. Is this still the policy? I hated that to be honest as I would like to eat a lot of one thing, and none of another and it was a bit awkward.
My wife needs a hip replacement and used a wheelchair most of the time on the last cruise, and does use a cane to walk short distances. After they showed us the buffet, our server did carry her plate and got what ever she wanted. They made me do all my own work ;-)

I would call it a request type item and if they have the stuff, they may make it.

It is most definitely not on the menu!
I had Palo Brunch on the Magic in January. The server actually offered it without us asking first, and of course we gladly took her kind offer! Who can resist!

They have many items that are set out like pastries, meat and cheese, bread, etc. Then the also have menu items like soups, pancakes, pizza, etc. My favorite the last time I went was the chicken Parmesan! There are so many options! Make sure to bring your appetite.

This really reminds me of our local brunch at the Biltmore - are the hot plates unlimited at Palo too?

Hoping to get it on the Dream next week. I was upset when I saw it was no longer on the menu. I am hoping they will make it for us!

Be careful what you wish for... DCL Blog Scott asked for it on the Dream on that group cruise and it was made with the tomato sauce. He has it on the blog.

Does the $40 fee include the tip, or is that extra?
The general thinking is that the upcharge does not include the gratuity. Or a very small part of it may be..... No one here has a definitive answer to that.

The DCL website says the gratuity at Palo is "your discretion".

The general thinking is that the upcharge does not include the gratuity. Or a very small part of it may be..... No one here has a definitive answer to that.

The DCL website says the gratuity at Palo is "your discretion".

As it is a similar concept i was planning on tipping the same as the Cali grill brunch. If it is offered on our three day and if as first timers we can even get a res.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter