Palo Brunch for 3 ?

PBJ's Mom

Earning My Ears
Hi,
First I want to say these boards are GREAT. We are going on our 1st cruise in Nov. and the information I received on these boards is awesome. Now for my ?. My family and I have connecting stateroom and my brother & his daughter are "linked" to our reservation. When I made our reservation for Palo brunch it said tables of 1-2. So I put 2 on one reservation and 1 of us on the other. Will it be a problem for all 3 of us to sit together?? Both are for 10:30.

Again..thanks for all the information!!

Hi,
First I want to say these boards are GREAT. We are going on our 1st cruise in Nov. and the information I received on these boards is awesome. Now for my ?. My family and I have connecting stateroom and my brother & his daughter are "linked" to our reservation. When I made our reservation for Palo brunch it said tables of 1-2. So I put 2 on one reservation and 1 of us on the other. Will it be a problem for all 3 of us to sit together?? Both are for 10:30.

Again..thanks for all the information!!

My sister has always eaten at Palo with us (brunch and dinner)! There were 3 of us but we had a table for 4!

I'm sure it will not be a problem. I would just call Palo once you get into your stateroom to let them know that your reservation and your brothers should be for the same table. That way it will be set up correctly once you get up there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter