Palo Booking

jeppler

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering if booking online for Palo and excursions has changed? Is it still midnight EST the day your booking window opens up? I recall a few years ago getting in a lot earlier. The cruise planning page on DCL says Nov 14 for us (Gold CC on the Feb 27th Dream), but I wanted to be sure about the time. Thx....

I'm wondering if booking online for Palo and excursions has changed? Is it still midnight EST the day your booking window opens up? I recall a few years ago getting in a lot earlier. The cruise planning page on DCL says Nov 14 for us (Gold CC on the Feb 27th Dream), but I wanted to be sure about the time. Thx....

Yes, it still is midnight EST the day of your booking window. Depending on what cruise you're on, they might have already been booked. I'm on the Christmas cruise in December and the only thing they have left is dinner. Everyone has already snatched up the High Tea and Brunch spots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter