Palin As President

You have to click on the puddle on her desk by the red phone.

Did they just add that? :rotfl:

Glad you all have enjoyed it. My friend and I check it several times a day to see if there is anything new.

In case anyone has missed it...if you click the front of the desk between the panels, tick marks show up for the number of "Wolf Kills" she's had. :rotfl2:

This is toooooo funny.

DH discovered that if you open the door more than once, the scene outside the door changes. Check it out, I don't want to give it away though!

I just got back from the Museum of Natural History. My nieces (9 and 3) HAD to see the dinosaurs before we left.

Thanks to Sarah Palin, I can no longer walk through that exhibit without LOL.:rotfl2: :lmao:

I like the "Bridge to Nowhere" and the empty diploma frames displayed on the wall. Too funny!

Editing to add: Did you guys see the Joe the Plumber van pull up outside of the window?

LOL, that's a new one!!! Notice the date, since "October 15"!!!! :rotfl2: This thing gets better every day!

Where's Todd the Clod? Isn't he supposed to be standing behind her telling her what to do?

Where's Todd the Clod? Isn't he supposed to be standing behind her telling her what to do?

No he was too busy watching the kids making sure they don't get into any trouble... OOPS! :upsidedow

I throw up a little whenever I hear the words First DUDE :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter