Pal Mickey??

Family from IL

Earning My Ears
Has anyone bought and used the Pal Mickey??

If so will it tell you when any character is close by? How close is close, 10 feet, 50 feet?

Thanks.

No, Pal Mickey doesn't tell you when a character is nearby. He tells jokes, facts and reminds you of start times for some performances, like the one in front of the castle.

Our kids love Pal Mickey. But he's pretty hard to hear inside the parks when it's busy. I think our favorite time to use him was on the bus rides... for the jokes. ;)

Trivia games with Pal Mickey in ques before we do attraction. :goodvibes ::MickeyMo :earsboy: :wizard:

Family from IL said:
Has anyone bought and used the Pal Mickey??

If so will it tell you when any character is close by? How close is close, 10 feet, 50 feet?

Thanks.
Pal Mickey will tell you if a ride line is short. We were walking thru the park one night when pal told us about a ride line that was short. The ride was a walk on so we rode it 3 times in a row. We wasn't even thinking about heading over there till pal mickey told us.

Yes he can sometimes be hard to hear in the noise of the parks, sometimes we had to put him up to our ears to hear him but he will repeat what he said. We still enjoyed having our pal mickey with us and took him back last year. We will take him again on our trip this summer.

I bought one of those bottle straps they sell at the drink carts and wear my Pal Mickey hanging from my neck; it's much easier to pull him up by my ears in order to hear him w/o having to constantly unhook and hook him using the belt clip.

Actually, My Pal Mickey told me where to find a character in the park. It has only happened while in the World Showcase for me. I'm betting the new ones being release for the Celebration will be doing more of this...I hope.

Christi--Welcome to the DIS board!! Pal Mickey is $60. Several of us bought a Pal Mickey from the character outlet stores for around $29 last year (shipping $11), but they were all out last I heard. You might be able to get one of the current PMs there after the new Pal Micket is released in May. Look on the budget board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter