Pal Mickey Gatherings

In addition to the A Very Pal Mickey Christmas Gathering coming up Dec. 7-11, some of us will be turning the Jan. 27th 2007 Disney Magic cruise into "A Pal Mickey Gathering at Sea."

Our early "roll call" thread on the DIS is HERE. Of course, it is for those with and without Pal Mickey, but we encourage those who have one to bring him as it's going to be great fun! :cool1:

Drat - I'll miss the meeting by a day. I guess that I'll have to break the bad news to my Pal Mickey. Perhaps next year.

Sounds fun!
mickey.jpg

I saw that you had one opening for breakfast at boma on the 8th. My pal wants to attend but he has two adults (well the adult part is questionable). Would it be possible for you to let me know if you have a cancellation. Kind of an obsessive compulsive planner and unfortunately have ressies in different parks during our stay then the ones the other pals will be at...What a cool idea though...Thanks so much

Sure - Just complete and submit the online registration form (with a contact e-mail address) and put in the comments you posted here. That way it will be in the format of the others and I will mark it for "space available" and let you immediately know if there is another opening for Boma breakfast.

Thank you for your interest! :earsgirl:

Here is the current status for sit-down meals that still have spots available during the "A Very Pal Mickey Christmas Gathering":

THURSDAY, DEC. 8:
Breakfast at Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge - 8:30 a.m. - One opening
Early Character dinner at Crystal Palace at the Magic Kingdom - 3:50 p.m. - One opening

SATURDAY, DEC. 10:
Dinner at Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge - 6:00 p.m. - Two openings

SUNDAY, DEC. 11:
Character breakfast at O'Hana at the Polynesian Resort 8:40 a.m. - One opening
Afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian with our Pals in their finest attire - 2:20 p.m. - One opening

Please register HERE if you would like to participate or to check the latest availability.

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter