• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paking at VWL for longer than 3 hours

hoosiermike

Mouseketeer
I'm heading down to WDW tomorrow with my family for a short stay before Christmas and staying at VWL. My sister and her family are also staying at VWL for this trip. My father lives in Tampa during the winter season and he was going to come over on Monday, Dec. 22 to have lunch with us and for a gift exchange. He called the resort and was told he could only park there for 3 hours. I anticipate that his stay with us will likely be longer than 3 hours, maybe 4-5 hours. What should I do? Do employees at the resort police the parking lot diligently during this busy time? If I talk to the folks at the front desk, can they give me a longer duration for his parking pass? Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Go to the front desk and get a parking pass. This is be a regular parking pass that would be valid through the end of your reservation.

If the guard shack gives him one, that one would likely only be for three hours.

when he is at security - have him tell them - he is visiting your sister - tell her to call him with the room number - and give the guard the room number.

don't think then he will have any problems.

but having the guest parking pass from the hotel always helps too.

of all the deluxe resorts VWL/WL probably is the most relaxed with there parking.

If you don't have the dining plan it sounds like you could put him on your reservation, then he could get a parking pass and even stay the night if he wants. He could even get a Magic Band...Ooooo

Just checked the date of the OP and I guess they already did something!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter