Painted faces

Fozzie

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Does anybody know if Disney have an objection to children wearing face paints being allowed in any of the parks? I'm sure they would not be happy about the water parks for obvious reasons, but what about the rest of the world?

Our DD loves to have her face painted and wants to go to each park looking like a different character from that particular part of the World. :crazy:

Any help would once again be greatly appreciated.

The Fozzies

I am sure it would be fine. They offer face painting for a charge at the parks. I doubt they would not allow you into the park. Great idea :thumbsup2

Thanks for that, our concern though is that because they offer face painting there, :artist: that they wont allow "previously painted faces" into the park in much the same way that they dont want you to bring food in.

I know we are probably worrying over nothing but Disney can sometimes be a little overly protective of their profits and we'd hate to find out upon arrival at the gates in the morning that we have to wipe her face clean. Apart from the hassle, there is the disapointed DD to think about.

The Fozzies

Hi Fozzies

I wouldn't worry about it too much, I'm sure they wouldn't stop your little one from arriving with her face painted - as angel659 stated, they OFFER face painting at most of their locations around the "world". Also, who's to say it wasn't done at one of their other parks? :confused3

As for the "No Food or Beverages" rule - I've never seen them enforcing that. We regularly brought in small snacks and juice packs (Capri Sun, etc) for DD as she doesn't like fizzy drinks and although milk is available at most restaurants, you can't generally buy it from their stands.

I say, sounds like a great idea - go for it! I bet your little one will have a ball and probably will receive loads of compliments from CM's! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter