paint font, drippy paint font, etc.

cryssi

<font color=blue>Kabocha<br><font color=green>Look
Hi everyone,

Don't mean to start another thread (is there one for just font requests?) - I'm looking for a paint font, something a little drippy, so it looks like the text has been painted on a wall. I can't seem to find anything like that on any font site. Also, if anyone has a font similar to the curious george font.

Thanks!!!

c

thank you! I didn't even think of typing just "drippy font" LOL ah well, whatever.

thanks! I've got what I need now... :)

c

welcome.

curious george is a hard one. I'm guessing you are looking for the script version of it, right?

googling "curious george font", i went thru 5 pages of results. All I could find is other people also asking what the font is......and that it is a custom font. Sorry, no help on that one.

thanks, I couldn't find it either. I'm looking for the scripty one, yes. Guess I should let you know what I'm doing. I'm making a curious george birthday card, and I have the image where he's standing on a bucket with a paintbrush. I'm going to write "happy birthday" with the paint font, so I suppose if I can't find the curious george font, that will be ok. :)

I suppose I could always recreate it, but who has the time these days...? lol

c

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter