paint brushes tom sawyer island

They were not doing it a couple weeks ago when we were there. I asked the CM, and he siad they don't get hidden too much right now, but that was just one CMs explanation. TSI was still a blast tho!

They hide one or two paint brushes on the island (when they do it, it's usually in the morning) and if you retrieve them and bring them back to a Cast Member, I think they give you a Fast Pass for any ride you want :)

They hide one or two paint brushes on the island (when they do it, it's usually in the morning) and if you retrieve them and bring them back to a Cast Member, I think they give you a Fast Pass for any ride you want :)

Usually, BTM or Splash.

Ohh ok, thanks for the clarification :) Was it at some point in the past a FastPass for any MK attraction and they recently limited it to those two or was that always the case?

Sounds good either way as a Splash Mountain FP is nothing to sneeze at! :)

They were doing it in December when we went. We got the first raft of the day (10am) over to TSI & DS7 found a paintbrush! He was given a fastpass for SM or BTMRR - both of which he hates, so we gave them away. But it was a race to find the brush, seems the entire raft was looking for them too! I think there were about 3-4 hidden that day. They're actually in plain sight, the ones we saw anyway. Ours was in that little old mill building to the right of the dock.

My wife found a paint brush a couple of years ago.
100_1911-1.jpg
[/IMG]

We were there in mid December and they were hiding them. A man with 2 boys was trying to get on the first raft and he said they wanted to try to find the paintbrushes. He and his kids had been on the first raft the day before and found 2 paintbrushes. Gee, fella, give somebody else a chance to get a FastPass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter