Paid! Woot!

Suellen

DIS Veteran
I am paid in full!! Didn't even charge any to a CC this time!!

:cheer2: Leaving in 45 days! My LO is sooooo excited!

We are paid also. It's a great feeling to come back with no extra on the cc's.! We even end up with a little cash left in the pocket too! This year, I've put aside $ for everyone individually and they can decide how to spend it or not spend it, but when it's gone, it's gone. DH included in that too, since he's a pin trader :lmao:

We always come back with money... LOL! Last trip we went we bought: one balloon. And we gave it away to a little girl who was checking in while we checked out.

Oh and a onsie for DD because we left the hotel while she was asleep in PJ's and forgot to bring her clothes. DUH!

That is it... we spent all of like $30 there for 8 days.

Glad to know that you already paid it full. Congrats. Have a great time and enjoy.

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

That's what I'm doing, going CC FREE!! I'm saving now for sept, and planned early for this, hopefully it'll work towards my advantage!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter