• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

paid to read email type site

dreamcometrue

<font color=blue>Laughed on her wedding night<br><
I hope this link is allowed here. I just joined this site and what's nice about it is you can change in your setting to have it web only, so you never see one of their emails in your inbox. I signed up less than a week ago, and already earned over $30. So far, they have paid me $1 for every website. You can only cash out at $500, and you need a paypal account. I thought I'd pass it on!

I am using it as a way to save for my Disney cruise!

500cents-500dollars

gshumaker said:
Anyone else tried this one....I'm leary of my e-mail box becoming full of SPAM!!
I use a separate e-mail for just this purpose. I have a hotmail account that I use just for reward programs, etc. and reserve my "real" e-mail address for personal use.

I have not heard of this site and would be interested in hearing from anyone who has been with them for any length of time. :)

Lorie

azgal81 said:
This site is a complete scam plese don't waste your time. I just did a search in google and I am getting page after page of people saying they never get paid and its on all the scam/boycott lists!

http://www.google.com/search?q=500d...en&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-49,GGLG:en&start=0&sa=N

I am so sorry! I should have done some research before posting this link here! I feel really bad! I found the link on someone's website and they claimed they actually got paid! Of course there is no way to verify it. I thought I'd give it a try and pass it on here. I am very sorry! :guilty:

I would be willing to bet that most sites paying $1 per email are a scam. However, there are many paid to read email sites out there that do pay. Most of the legit ones only pay between 1/4 cent to 1 cent per click though. Also, the problem with these sites is that there are no regulations so the owner can close up shop at any point and not pay out what is promised. So, while you can make a few extra dollars doing them, just be aware that many of these sites fold and your time will be wasted. I try to stick with couple of sites that have been regularly paying their members and I pick the ones with smaller payouts. If anyone is interested in paid to read, post on the rewards board. I'm sure people here can make some recommendations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter