Paid Off Our December Vacation Today

aml3679

Sylvester and Sophia's Mom
We booked our vacation so long ago and have paying on it each week and today I made our final payment.

We started off at POFQ for 11 nights because it gets good reviews. As a surprise, I changed for WL. Then my husband found out. He was happy.

Recently, we went to an AAA travel show and were looking to book a cruise with the money we would save if we switched back to POFQ.

We watched quite a few You Tube videos and surprisingly liked POR better than POFQ. We also liked the Alligator Bayou look.

Contacted our travel agent who made all the changes. We added a night in a preferred room - park hopper passes - deluxe disney dining. What we paid into it so far almost matched and I just paid the rest.

The money we are saving, will go towards airfare, boarding our two cats and spending money.

Can't wait for December to get here.

We just booked our trip to WDW in animal kingdom lodge for December at Christmas can't wait we've never stayed there before only the all star movie resort it's more expensive but we got the savannah over looking the animals!

Happy Planning. I totally agree that POR is nicer than POFQ escpecially for a couple going without kids.

We will be at WLV the first week of Dec. I am so excited, I have airfare booked and paid for, WLV is booked and paid for, all that is left are tickets, and I will finished that up over the summer. My husband has been laid off of work for about 3 weeks and probably isn't going back for another few weeks, I have the money saved for the tickets but I would feel really wierd paying for them while he isn't working. I don't anticipate having to use the money for anything, but you never know, I just think I will wait till he returns to work to buy them. But, yes, I will be so glad when I have everything paid for. I glad someone is paying off Disney. Enjoy yourself, have a blast.

Make sure you call and see if you have the free dining pin for the fall/Dec. dates. You can still change your booking if you have it and you will get a refund if you are paid in full.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter