• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paid Off in Full

ancestry

Trees Without Roots Fall Over
Woo Hoo! Even though we don't go until the end of June, I paid off our trip in full today!

:banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

Now we are keeping our fingers crossed that DH doesn't get laid off or lose his job. His company has let a lot of people go recently due to the economy. If he gets let go we will probably have to cancel (we got the vacation insurance). Keep your fingers crossed for us!

ancestry I know just how you feel!!! We just paid ours off about a week ago too! Where are you staying? We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside and we are excited because it is our first time staying at this resort! We have previously stayed at Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge and the cabins in Ft Wilderness. We had first booked this vacation at the Contemporary too but then realized there was construction going on there now...
I hope everything goes well with your hubby's job and that you all have an awesome vacation!! :yay:

klmorg - we are staying at the Beach Club as DH and I both like the theming there and the closeness to both Epcot and DHS.

Thanks everyone for the well-wishes!

Very smart girl. I also paid my CC in full that had the charges for the resort and disney dining! It isn't even closed cycle yet.

I made my resort ressie last sat and going early March! I had the money ready just in case I had a Diseny attack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter