• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paid In Full Now What?

totallydisney

Mouseketeer
I just sent my final payment in yesterday!! I was wondering will they send me anything or will our tickets be waiting for us at check in? I am so excited 49 more days!!!!!!!! Thanks for all your help.:earsgirl: :earsboy: :wave2:

Everything should be waiting for you when you arrive. I would call about a week out and then a day out to confirm that everything is correct with your reservations (especially check on any special requests like cribs since those seem to get lost sometimes)

We paid for our resort stay in ful and they sent us a confirmation letter. We have also recieved two really cool personalized things, one being a packet and the other a pamphlet thing. I just think it is so cool how they personalize everything with our name.

We got one last year from the YC. I wonder if they only do that for deluxe resort. It was the only time we got one.
Anyway enjoy youre trip!:earsgirl:

Totallydisney-
We'll be at POFQ June 10 -15! See you there!:wave2:

I am so excited I can't believe it! We have been to DL so many times but this is the first time going across the US to Florida!! The only thing I am NOT looking forward to is the plane ride (we have twin 6 year olds) POR here we come in......

We will be at POFQ 06/06/04-06/13/04. Can't wait first time to go to this resort!!!!!YIPPEE!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter