Paid from Deal Barbie!

jeanadave

<font color=blue>I thought the poo was gone and I
I do almost all of my "freebie" offers on this site. I have only been doing them for about 2 1/2 months. They don't really have much in the way of shopping (or at least anything that I am interested in), but I've been very pleased with the amount of freebies. I do most of my shopping on SR or QR and a few freebies on those sites that I haven't done on Barbie. I just got my first payment via PayPal from DPB today - $100!!!:banana: And hopefully can get to another $100 by the end of the month (I already have almost $90).

I tried DBP at the beginning of the month and everything I did was denied. I just gave up on it. Maybe I'll try again later.

I was just thinking about this site....

I have been trying to do five a day--five on SR and five on QR, and last week (I just started this new theory), it was easy, but I'm having a really hard time tonight.

QR is awesome! They are easy to do, but that darn SR--half the deals are tricky (read the fine print), meaning I'm not going to put time and effort into them and then get stuck...and others aren't linking up right...they'll say one offer and then link to something else....

I like everything else on that site, but this is the first night I've looked at their Trial Offers page, and I'm not impressed...it was pretty bad....

I'll probably try another link tomorrow night...

ANYWAY...all that said--I was thinking about Barbie because another member referred me to the site.

So...you really made that much in just freebies this month?

I made $100 from June 24 to July 31 on DBP and the only thing that was out of pocket was some premium cigars that I bought for my DH for his birthday and I got $12.00 back for that. So $88 was from strictly freebie surveys, sign-ups, etc. Now since July 31, so far I've made $89.90 without spending a dime. I was a little scared that I'd done alot of "work" for nothing until I got my payment today, so I'm feeling pretty confident that when I cash out at the end of the month, I'll get that also.

That sounds great...I signed up for DBP tonight, but I don't know how active I'll be on it, since I basically only work w/QR & SR.

I like to do Trial offers too to bump up the cash a little bit more quickly....

I had problems with crediting at DBP too...especially the email/zip submit ones, they were all denied within hours!

I had problems with crediting at DBP too...especially the email/zip submit ones, they were all denied within hours!

I have had the BEST luck with things on there crediting. And I like that you know within hours if you are going to get credit or not. Remember: Just like on EVERYOTHER site, the GG offers are VERY hit or miss...usually more miss!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter