Paddlefish

nicki.momof3

Addicted to Disney Vacations
Ok - I am so ready for reservations to open for Paddlefish. Fultons was one of our favorites. When we went in April 2016 we have April 5th ARD's (first night we arrived). We received a call a few weeks before cancelling our ADR due to renovations starting that day. We were bummed but excited to experience it when it re-opened.

Fast forward - we have a trip planed for NYE. I really want to go to Paddlefish.

Come on Paddlefish open the ADR's so I can stop checking everyday.

Anyone have any insite into a opening date - ADR opening date?

I was just in Disney last week and Fulton's was totally gutted, did not look like it was going to open soon. You could see right through it. It was mostly just framing.

One does not know, but THE RUMOR is February-March-2017.

Last edited:

Feb-Mar 2017! Really?! Very surprised since it was supposed to be sometime in November last time I checked their FB page a couple of months ago. There should be a date in front of the restaurant. There are photos on FB of the inside of the restaurant so I would think they are further along than a Feb opening?

Feb-Mar 2017! Really?! Very surprised since it was supposed to be sometime in November last time I checked their FB page a couple of months ago.

1) No one that I personally know has DIRECT knowledge of the opening date.
2) I am strictly going by what the RUMORS have been.
3) Sometimes, even Concierge know less than others.
. . . not quite as bad as bus drivers
. . . but still, not always in-the-know
4) I guess we find out when we find out.

NOTE: Fulton's PERMANENTLY laid-off (aka, terminated) most of the old staff. They were terminated and not deployed to other WDW eateries as is normally done during renovations. The new staff has to be recruited and trained (since only a few will have re-hire rights and/or hiring-preference rights). So far, there has been no announcement asking for applications for employment. So, yes, November is possible, but not likely, as it takes weeks to recruit/hire/train wait-staff, bartenders, and kitchen help.

Feb-Mar 2017! Really?! Very surprised since it was supposed to be sometime in November last time I checked their FB page a couple of months ago. There should be a date in front of the restaurant. There are photos on FB of the inside of the restaurant so I would think they are further along than a Feb opening?

Those photos are computer generated. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I was there the week of 9/10 and the restaurant was basically just metal framing. You could see straight through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter