• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paddlefish empty, no other reservations listed?

4DisneyAddicts

Mouseketeer
Just an FYI because I know a lot of people want to try Paddlefish. I made a reservation weeks ago and was only offered 3:00 yesterday. I kept trying to move it earlier but couldn't get an earlier time through MDE.
When we arrived we were practically the only people there. I mentioned it to our very nice waiter, and he said he would let the management know, since that should not have been the case.

Are they not open for lunch perhaps? I tried searching for a time today just to see what would happen and it doesn't pop up for lunch or dinner availability.

Bottom line, if you really want Paddlefish reservations and can't find them on the Disney apps or site, try calling them.

The foods and service was very good. We had the lobster roll, fish/chips, burger, tuna, and calamari.
Their ice tea is delicious. It has mango, pineapple, and some other flavors in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter