• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Packing yet?

Got my second wind and packed everything Sunday to leave this Friday. About a month ago, I started folding stuff and putting it away in our spare bedroom (out of sight, out of mind). I'm a nurse and lucky enough to get to wear scrubs all week at work. Good Lord knows I don't even want to see a pair of scrubs after Thursday night! Plus we made 4 different t-shirts with our theme (Oh, yes. We have a theme.), so that stuff wouldn't be worn anyway. So other than my make-up, Chi iron and prescription meds, I'm good to go.

Yipee! :rotfl: Three days until Sisters Amuck 2005!

This post is to funny my MIL has already asked me if Im packed yet. I don't pack till the last second usually, maybe I'll do better this year. Im leaving next Wednesday. Sunday sounds like a good day to pack. :cool1:

I buy both kids all new clothes to go to disney with, so their stuff is already packed.........we dont leave til Nov 18th! I am still searching for some summer tops for me, got a few already! yay! And got to get my dh a few more shirts.......I like everyone to look good for family photo op`s LOL
have all our toiletries ready to go, new toothbrushes and all!

scorpad99 said:
I am still searching for some summer tops for me, got a few already! yay! And got to get my dh a few more shirts.......I like everyone to look good for family photo op`s LOL
have all our toiletries ready to go, new toothbrushes and all!

Where did you find summer tops for yourself and shirts for your DH?? I am having a hard time finding clothes right now for Disney since it's the fall and only long sleeves are in the stores.

jamzots - I see you are in Miller Place, I am close by in Rocky Point - have you tried the outlets? Try the sale racks - you might get lucky!

I start packing, at least in my mind, the moment I put down the deposit, pathetic I know. Just make lists and you will be fine. The weather is turning up here (Michigan) so I can justify confiscating my kid shorts and putting them in a suitcase now.

Our local Kohl's store still has summer stuff on their racks at 70% off.

Deb

Since the fine Ohio summer weather seems to be turning to fall and our friends from the north are sending us their cooler temps I guess I can finally pack my shorts & summer tops in my suitcase. Don't think I'll be needing them here anymore.
11 days and counting.... I haven't even danced yet .... :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

DisneyHumbug said:
jamzots - I see you are in Miller Place, I am close by in Rocky Point - have you tried the outlets? Try the sale racks - you might get lucky!

Thank you!! I went to Kohls today but they basically had nothing left for summer, got my DH some of those Nike and Champion T-shirts. I am going to outlets next week!!! Hopefully I'll find something for myself. I had a baby the end of May and I am ususally a little more prepared for my Disney trips. We also have to first drive to South Carolina where we are speniding 3 nights because we are all in my brothers wedding party. Then we are heading to Disney for 5 nights, so much to do and pack, especially with the little guy!! :rotfl:

we leave in 5 days, and I haven't packed anything yet, I have been making a checklist with two columns, one for when we leave home and one for when we leave disneyland. I know it sounds anal but that's what I did. As I would think of something I would type it on the list and whenever I saw something on these wonderful boards, I would copy and paste it onto the list.

Just so everybody knows, I went onto the J.C. Penney website today and they do have alot of shorts and t's for women at reduced prices, also limited amount of kids and mens shorts and bathing suits. :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter