packing up!

libba

Mouseketeer
Heading out tomorrow for our first trip to the Fort! Can hardly wait - weather here is awful so I have packed and getting ready to go make cookies that DD requested for trip. Everyone do the happy dance with me!:cool1::banana::dance3::woohoo:

:dancer:

Mmmm cookies, me like cookies.

Have a Fortastic time.

Camper deposited at destination for pick up tomorrow ( can't leave until traffic starts --UGH). Small leak around antenna. UGH - Dh said only leaking onto table - towel down and repairs will be done on the way by DH. Gotta love those kinks that get thrown in. Bags packed, grocery shopping done except for one stop to get ice and few things I couldn't find today. All thatstands betweeen me and vacation is 7 hours of work tomorrow. Can't wait!!!!!:cool1:

weather here is awful

How far of a drive do you have to the Fort? (where is "here"?)

Hope your trip goes well.

Of course, a trip report with pictures posted here gives you something to look at after you get back home..... ;) :rolleyes:

Bama ED

Have a great trip! You will love the Fort! Pulling out of the driveway is one of the most exciting parts of any trip!

Off work and waiting on DH. Driving to south Alabama tonight to pick up dd then an 8 hour drive to Orlando tomorrow. Will try to post while there but no iphone so may have to post a trip report when we get back. Couldn't sleep last night for thinking of things I needed to do!:)

The Fort will spoil you for any other campground. It is amazing how it feels like home.

Enjoy and book your next trip soon.

OK - still waiting! Bored now. All food packed all clothes packed etc... Decided to have a glass of wine to chill my nerves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter