packing toddler clothes/ziplocs

sahoenshell1218

Mouseketeer
For those that pack your toddler's clothes in Ziploc baggies (one outfit in Ziploc for each day of trip), what size baggie do you usually use?

I do 1.5 gallon, I like to put accessories (hats, hoodie for the cold morning, etc) in there too and find the gallon is just a smidge to small. The 1.5 gallon bags can be harder to find (the ones I have now are for lettuce or something) but I like the extra space.

I use gallon and I put accessories in their own bags-1 for shoes, 1 for sweatshirts, 1 pajamas. I label all my bag so its easy to know what extra things i need to pull out.

My daughter is still really small for her age (2), so we actually only need a quart size. Her clothes for the day, along with hair accessories fit in.

In the summer weather I used gallon bags but in fall and winter I used two gallon bags (they are harder to find but I got some at Target a few years ago)

JenLynn said:
In the summer weather I used gallon bags but in fall and winter I used two gallon bags (they are harder to find but I got some at Target a few years ago)

Our dollartree and Walmart stock them.

Gallon. They work for my seven year old's clothes too, other than jeans. I get boxes of like 40 at the dollar store. I use them for EVERYTHING. Toiletries, sunscreen, dirty clothes, keeping electronics dry, etc. They even fit my three year old's shoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter