Packing tips

mom of mogue

Earning My Ears
We will be in WDW in one week. YAY! Should I pack one pair of jeans for evenings or is that just cra cra (my DD loves gravity falls) because of heat/humidity? Any feedback is much appreciated!

We just returned from WDW this past Sunday and we did not need jeans. The days were HOT and the evenings were comfortable. I would recommend a light jacket or sweatshirt for late evenings and being in the AC. Save the room for souvenirs!

we are looking highs in the 90s & lows in 60s -- the 60s are most likely at 4am
I would do a skirt if you were wanting to dress up alittle other wise shorts/skorts
I'm assuming female since your user name started with Mom

I always say nice workout clothes. Yoga pants or capris, nice tennis shoes, clean t-shirt or workout top. You're going to be walking 10 to 18 miles a day in heat and humidity. It's a marathon, so I say dress for it. That's what I do.

I live here and never wear jeans except for when it's 50 or below. Just too hot.

Thank you for the replies. I will leave the jeans at home! Love the DISboards...to be honest...I am a little addicted...

At least this is a good kind of addiction. My kids love Gravity Falls, too! I wouldn't pack jeans, either. Have a good trip!

Skip the jeans. I went just last week, wore moisture-wiking T-shirt and shorts and stil felt the sun scorching at 7am!

we just got back (5/7-5/17), and agree about skipping the jeans.
the nights (and some mornings) did get chilly however, so bring yoga pants/capris and a sweater or sweatshirt.
most days started about 60 degrees, gradually getting to high 80's-90 about 3-4PM. the nights got cooler around 8-9pm.
imho, denim is just a bit too heavy (even denim capris), but yoga pants/capris are perfect to cut the chill :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter