Packing tips: How do you fit all your stuff in your luggage?

I think people pack too much. Put all of your clothes/things on your bed...then put 1/2 of it away, and don't take it!

I ALWAYS pack too much, for instance, I take two or three pairs of shoes, I generally only wear my comfortable sandals after I am there. Just two pairs of un-needed shoes will make some room. :)

So, let your zippers on your luggage rest! Just take less! :cool1:

I take too much, but I'm not as bad as some of my family. I take three pairs of shoes, including the ones I wear. As far as clothes, I know I take more than I need to, but sometimes I just don't know what I'm going to want to wear. LOL As long as I'm under the weight limit for the airlines, I'm okay with it.

We used the vaccuum type space bags once but when we asked mouse keeping for a vaccuum w attachment to re-suck the air out, they stated they didn't have those types of vacuums, only uprights!

Does anyone have any recommendations for good compressions ones besides the Eagle Brand, I can only locate 2 x $20 on amazon!

Thank you!

For our 10 day trips I take a carry on, a checked and a purse as my personal item. I normally fold and lay bulky items like capris & shorts at the bottom of my suitcase. I either roll shirts and such or fold and put into Ziploc bags and take out the air. Shoes I arrange at the side or the suitcase or in my purse. I can normally fit about 5 or 6 days of clothing into a carry on along with other items I know I will need soon or don't want to risk loosing. My checked bag has the rest of my clothes, items that aren't allowed in carry on bags, my bag with medical supplies just in case someone gets ill and snack items. I generally have extra room in my checked which is great for bringing back souvenirs. I have one of those cosmetic bags that you can hang on a door and found that you can cram a lot into it without taking up a lot of space in your bag. Hope this helps!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter