• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Packing our Bags!!!

farmgirljen

Mouseketeer
Tomorrow afternoon we head north from Corvallis to our hotel near PDX...Our Flight leaves at 6:30 am, and I did not want to drive at 3am, so DS and I are staying the night in P-town.We should be headed into the parks by Noon on Sunday :) WHOOOHOOOOO! We will be there until noon on Wednesday, then we fly back home....So, getting the luggage all ready to go :) My daycare kiddos have been helping me today, taking turns wearing my mickey ears and singing mickey mouse club house songs...lol.:cool1:

It is sunny (believe it or not) in Portland right now. The news indicates it should be in the 50s this afternoon, and be clear until tomorrow evening. You should have a decent drive up and easy weather for flying tomorrow morning.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter