• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Packing list

runner_princess

Mouseketeer
I am about 2 months away from leaving on our first ever cruise :banana:, and want to start planning our packing list. Any one have links to good packing guides, or suggestions for "must bring" items?

It is just me and DH, spending 5 nights on the Dream.

best tip ever? Go to your suitcase right now, and take half of everything out, and then add two more bathing suits.

Does anyone know if connecting stateroom doors on the Dream have something to keep them open? A clip, or door stopper?? Also does anyone have an updated packing list suggestions for the Dream?Thanks...

I have to say first thing, I'm an OVER packer and I've never been on a cruise. This is a slightly revised list that I've been working on (based off of my standard packing list). I've still got 8 months before I cruise so I know I will make more changes but maybe this will help. Some items (DVD Player, DVD's) are more for the days before than for the actual cruise and may be left home.

Clothes
Shirts
Bottoms
Underwear
Bra's
Socks
Swimsuits
Cover Up
Pirate Outfit
Dresses
Bathroom Items
Shampoo
Conditioner
Face Wash
Moisturizer
Body Wash
Poof
Razor
Lotion
Make Up
Hair Spray
Brush/Comb
Tooth Brush
Tooth Paste
Mouthwash
Deodorant
Q-Tips
Gel
Floss
Shoes
Flip Flops/Water Shoes
Tennis Shoes
Dress Shoes
Miscellaneous
Sun block
Camera
Camera Case
Camera Charger
Meds.
Cell Phone
Cell Phone Charger
Laptop
Cash/Travelers Checks
Debit Card
ID
Credit Card
Reservation Confirmations
Backpack
Baggies
Proof of Insurance (Car)
Insurance Cards
Gifts for FE
I Pod
Fan
Power Strip
Shoe Holder
Alarm Clock
DVD Player
DVD's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter