Packing List

kkheburn

Mouseketeer
Anyone have a good packing list? I'm going for 5 days in July and I always forget something.:eek:

Don't forget some basic first aid...

Bandaids
Neosporin
Ace bandage

I also bring
my extra pin backs - just in case
some small snack to keep in my backpack.
A hat
A book to read if I am back in the room and there is nothing on TV
A copy of the DLR schedule printed off the DLR website
A list of any medical conditions/ allerigies I may have, incase of emergency.
A list of all the contact info for my credit cards/ id cards incase I lose my wallet.

Hope this helps

I know that there is a very extensive list floating around here somewhere, I just can't find it right now!
I took everything I needed off of it which included:

Airline Tickets
BackPack
BandAids
Blister Shield
Brush/Comb
Camera
Cash
Clothes
Chapstick
Copies of Flight Info, etc.
Credit Card
Deodorant
Driver’s License
Face Wash
Floss
Glow Sticks (?)
Hair Spray
Hand Sanitizer
Insurance Info
Jackets
Lanyard
Make Up
Meds
Memory Chip for Camera
Motion Sickness medicine
Mouth Wash (travel size)
Nail File
Park Tickets
Plastic ID
Poncho (4)
Q-tips
Reservation Confirmations
Safety pins
Sandals
Shampoo / Conditioner
Shoes
Tooth brush & toothpaste

Packing List

Shirts, Shorts/Pants, Underwear, Pajamas, Hats, Socks, Swimsuits, Tennis Shoes, Beach Shoes, Beach Towels, Razors, Tweezers, Nail Clippers, Nail Files, Moleskin, Eye Drops, Band-Aids, Neosporin, Antacids, Prescriptions, Vitamins, Kids Motrin, Adult Motrin, Sun Screen,
Baby Wipes, Hand Sanitizer, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Shampoo, Hair Spray, Mousse, Deodorant, Q-Tips, Combs/Brushes, Hair Bands, Kleenex,
Trading Pins, Pin Bags, Sewing Kit,
Safety Pins, Cash/Credit Cards, Health Ins. Card, AAA Card, Plane Tickets, Confirm. #s, Hotel Voucher, Tip Envelopes, Maps, APs, Guide Books, Chapstick, Plug In Nightlight, Coupons, Pennies/Quarters, Stamps, Cell Phones, Phone Chargers, Camera, Tripods, Camcorder,
Sunglasses, Laptop, Baggalini, Fanny Packs, Autograph Books, Fat Pens, Goggles, iPods/Headphones, iPod Chargers, Ziplock Baggies, Waterproof Watch, Snacks for Plane, Activity Notebooks/Backpacks

were do I buy a cheap water proof watch
and what do I put in the backpack
I get there on Friday leave Sunday 2nights/3days

back pack
band aids
brush
camera
cash
deodorant
Drivers License
floss
Hand satizer
motion skicness meds
Motion sickness meds
mouth wash
park tickets
tooth brush/past
shoes
2 pairs of socks
1 pair of jeans
4 pairs of underwear
Tampons
Ins card
water proof watch

were do I buy a cheap water proof watch
and what do I put in the backpack
I get there on Friday leave Sunday 2nights/3days

I would think that you could still get cheap water proof watches at Walmart. I have not been in a while, but they used to have some that were under $10. The backpacks in my list was part of a set. Activity notebooks/backpacks. I have 2 kids to keep occupied on a flight or drive depending on the trip. I always pack a backpack for each of them with activities to do while traveling. This time, I printed lots of things from disney.com printable activities and made my own Disney-themed crossword puzzles on Discovery's puzzlemaker. I am also buying some simple crafts from Oriental Trading to put in their backpacks. People don't usually complain about my kids on the plane because the kids are too busy to cause trouble. We usually have to tell them when it is time to put in their drink order. :rotfl:

I would think that you could still get cheap water proof watches at Walmart. I have not been in a while, but they used to have some that were under $10. The backpacks in my list was part of a set. Activity notebooks/backpacks. I have 2 kids to keep occupied on a flight or drive depending on the trip. I always pack a backpack for each of them with activities to do while traveling. This time, I printed lots of things from disney.com printable activities and made my own Disney-themed crossword puzzles on Discovery's puzzlemaker. I am also buying some simple crafts from Oriental Trading to put in their backpacks. People don't usually complain about my kids on the plane because the kids are too busy to cause trouble. We usually have to tell them when it is time to put in their drink order. :rotfl:
Thank you
What I meant to ask is what do I pack for the parks

In our backpack, we put water bottles (cheaper than in park), snacks (picky eaters), sunscreen, purse, and jackets or raincoats if weather is threatening. You could also put your trading pins, camera, and a small first aid kit. These are the bare necessities for kids. If I didn't have kids, I would get a travel vest and put all valuables (ID, money, park passes, etc) in the pockets, clip the water bottle to my pants, hang the camera around my neck and not carry a bag. If you have kids, you also need the autograph books and pens in the backpack. HTH

This is helpful for me too because I move to California in 2 days then after I get there I'm going to DL, so I need to pack now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter