Packing for September...

For breakfast im a fan of the "Oh Yeah!" protein bars (especially the chocolate and carmel ones!!!). They keep me going all morning and imo taste pretty good

I'm with the post for carryon luggage only. We go for 6 weeks to Europe & only take carryon - a carryon size wheelie bag & our personal item is a small & light backpack - so we always have 1 hand free. Inside one or each wheelie bag is a lite weight duffle bag (folds up small) for bringing home dirty clothes. The vacated bag space is then used for souveniers. Makes everything so much easier & enjoyable.

If we had childen to take, they would each get their own small backpack for the plane. Their other items would be in the adults' bags, or if several children, 1 small checked bag to be shared. Then to have hands free for the children, each adult would check 1 small-med bag. It's a vacation, not a move! :)

We drive which gives us the luxury/curse of being able to stuff the trunk lol. I don't want more than I need then I just have to unpack it all twice! Hopefully w the help of the dis we can strategically pack light w/o missing important stuff

Uuugghhh I was supposed 2 start packing 2day! It's 6pm and I haven't done a thing... We are leaving next Sunday morning and work all wk long so i gotta get motivated!

I haven't read it all, so I apologize for repeats.

We went over NYE. Twin DS7 and DS2.5 at the time.

We packed a stroller. In the basket we kept ponchos and a bag with snacks for ds2, dh and I., plus water bottles. We wore jackets and stuck them in the stroller when it got warmer later in the day. We all wore hats. I carried a lightweight cross body bag (Vera Bradley hipster) with ids, credit card, phone, WDW tickets, mini sunscreen, Chapstick, sunglasses, epipen, and band aides.

The twins each had a lightweight backpack like this (http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...d=18665806&cp=4406646.4413887.4414035.4414033) and they carried their own water bottle and snacks.

We had extra clothes for the kids, and I washed a large load of laundry about 2/3 through the trip. Bring quarters.
Two pairs shoes each.
Swimsuits.
All possible medicines we might need, including children's Benadryl and Advil. First aide kit.
Travel sewing kit.
We packed a bottle of vodka and dh and I would buy juice and enjoy a drink after the kids went to bed. Hehehe
More pull-ups and wipes than you think you'll need.
Pop up laundry basket.
Hanging fabric shelf thing (like a shoe rack but bigger) to sort out outfits.
Travel electronics, chargers, power strip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter