Packing for on the go.

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi Feb 12 I will be gone to an all day crop and I am trying to downsize my tools/gear. I have been to all weekend scrapbooking retreats and I take Way too much. What do you pack your stamping equiptment in? I will not be taking my Cricut so I better make sure everything is cut, but do have room for the Cuttlebug in its own pack. I am ready to just haul out a huge suitcase right now.:thumbsup2 I fear for the amount of stuff I will be taking on our scrapbooking cruise in Nov, but its a good thing we are driving down.

When I go to a crop-I take the following items...

-scissors/hole punch/eyelet setting tools
-adhesives(paired down to just my favorites/what i know i will use)
-page kits pre made(with all the items I need to make those pages)...this usually takes the most time with pulling papers/accessories and best done way before time
-stamps that I know I will need as well as the ink pads for those packed in a ziplock bag/stamp bag

Tools - scissors, paper trimmer, exacto knife, tweezers, black pen, brown pen, crop-a-dile, glue dots, glue pen, tape runner, one brown ink pad, mini stapler.

Those are pretty much my go to tools.

I don't normally take stamps with me but if I had one for a specific project I would throw it in the ziploc bag for that kit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter