Packing Breakfast

Keep the ideas coming please! :)

We're planning on eating breakfast in our room each day too, so need lots of ideas on what to bring.

Thanks!
Michelle

LOL, I am not going until April and I already started "gathering" food.

Our local store had Capn' Crunch on sale and I had a coupon so it came to $1.50 a box. We drive too so we pack quite a bit. We have an electric cooler (one of the BEST $60 bucks we ever spent) that plugs into our car jack and doubles as a fridge once we get there. We rented a Villa at Windsor Hills this year so we won't need it in the room but it is invaluable for the ride down. We bring for breakfast...

1) Cereal 2) Juice Boxes 3) Pop Tarts 4) Butter/Cr. Cheese 5) Bagels
6) Peanut Butter 7) Yogurt 8) Oatmeal to Go bars 9) plastic bowls/utensils
10) not totally ripe bananas (wonderful with the cereal or to eat out of hand)...

We save a small fortune by eating in the room! Love the ideas~ keep them coming!

We do the same thing. It's so much more relaxing in the morning to not have to fight the crowds at breakfast and then make a run for the bus. Packing breakfast is the way to go. We skip our packed breakfast for one character breakfast but other than that, you can find us eating packs of cereal in our room. :)

We too, are driving down, and packing a bunch of food! Some stuff, we'll buy once we get there like milk, butter/cream cheese, cheese, and cold cuts. We bring bread, bagels, PB & J, pudding, water, soda, snacks, pop tarts, and fruit cups! We eat breakfast everday in the room, but one. I need at least one Mickey Waffle! LOL Coffee pot, filters, coffee, sugar, cups, spoons, and knives are also packed. IF its cold, I'll bring some Hot Coco mix. We make sandwiches for lunch if we come back to room during the day, or at night. Someone is always hungry. LOL Like DS. LOL Younger DD likes her fruit, so the small plastic fruit cups come in handy!
Anything to say a buck! LOL

When I went last weekend for the marathon, I didn't want to disrupt my normal breakfast routine before the race. I brought along little individual bowls of Kashi cereal that I bought for .59 (the same bowls were $2.39 in the Magic Kingdom bakery), green bananas and an empty water bottle that I kept refilling from the water fountains.

I also brought along the little individual iced tea packets for the water. I carried the water throughout the day and drank that when I got my counter service meals. I figured on my entire four day trip I spent about $10 on drinks and that included a $7 celebration glass of wine after the race.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter