• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Packed to the max! Need help!

DizGurl4

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone has ever used the Rightline Gear Cargo Saddlebag?? In need of some extra packing room for our upcoming trip and need some reviews of this or something similar. :confused3 It attaches to the back of the SUV without getting a hitch so money wise it is a cheapish option :confused3 :drive::scared:

I think that looks pretty neat. There seem to be pretty good reviews on Amazon as far as durability and waterproofing.

I think that looks pretty neat. There seem to be pretty good reviews on Amazon as far as durability and waterproofing.

Thanks for responding. The reviews seem positive so it may be worth a try even if we use it for clothing and bedding. Have decided to grocery shop at Walmart when we arrive to save on space also! :drive::thumbsup2

Good plan. Walmart is not far nor is the publix (local supermarket chain) Even though we usually buy/pack the trailer up in VA before we head south, there is always a mid trip run to the grocery store for milk and other items we may have forgotten or run out of.

Thanks for responding. The reviews seem positive so it may be worth a try even if we use it for clothing and bedding. Have decided to grocery shop at Walmart when we arrive to save on space also! :drive::thumbsup2

I saw that one reviewer mentioned that having the carrier on the back was better aerodynamically as well as for ease of access during the trip. Bedding is so bulky and does take up a lot of space, so I think that is probably what I would pack in there, too.
We´re planning to camp at the beach this summer and, even though I hate the idea, we´ll probably grocery shop after we get there to save room, too. There are a few things I plan to take with us in case the brand I like isn't available.

Good plan. Walmart is not far nor is the publix (local supermarket chain) Even though we usually buy/pack the trailer up in VA before we head south, there is always a mid trip run to the grocery store for milk and other items we may have forgotten or run out of.

How far from The Fort is Publix? Thinking it may have more of what I need.

I saw that one reviewer mentioned that having the carrier on the back was better aerodynamically as well as for ease of access during the trip. Bedding is so bulky and does take up a lot of space, so I think that is probably what I would pack in there, too.
We´re planning to camp at the beach this summer and, even though I hate the idea, we´ll probably grocery shop after we get there to save room, too. There are a few things I plan to take with us in case the brand I like isn't available.

I hate the idea of it too especially at Disney! Don't like the real world to creep into my trip!!! I think we are definitely going to try the Saddlebag. Must be some good to it as the reviews are very positive if you use it correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter