Packages sent from Parks 2 WL

annamonte

Tired of the old tags!
Hi guys! I read somewhere in these boards that you can have all your purchases from the parks sent to your hotel room. We are staying at WL. I am assuming this is free... my DH doesn't think so....

Who's right? PLEASE let it be me! :p

Yes it's a free service but they no longer deliver directly to the rooms. They will most likely leave it at the gift shop or guest services.

Hope this helps :D

We love this service. It is free. But remember....your stuff gets to your resort gift shop the next afternoon!! So you can't be leaving the next day.

Yep, a third voice here saying it is FREE. Your pkgs will be delivered to the gift shop inside WL by the next day.

It's a great convenience when you are out shopping. It used to be great when you'd get back from a long day in the parks and your packages from the day before would be in your room, but now you just have to make a stop in the gift shop. We usually wait for a slow time at the gift shop thought since we know our stuff is safe and sound there.

:)
Thanks guys! I can't wait to tell my DH that I am RIGHT! (but, what else is new?) :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter