Package with MM/Share Question?

DisneyDahling

Always counting down until the next visit
Hi Friends,
Can anyone tell me if this will work?

I have a friend who is going to WDW about 8 days after I am. She purchased a package through her TA that included MM. She offered to share it with me so I didn't have to pay full price for it. Would that work, since she purchased it as a package? Seems like a silly question, I know...

I am thinking that all we have to do is link our accounts and then make sure we have allowed sharing of photos with all people, correct?

Any insight is greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

I'm not sure (and would love to see clarification) .. but I think the only downside to sharing a Memory Maker is that the person who purchases is the only one that can download the photos. So they would have to get you the files of the pictures.

I am not sure for how long Memory Maker is good for though .. sounds like a legit sharing plan if the memory maker will be active on your trip and still be active on theirs.

I'm not sure (and would love to see clarification) .. but I think the only downside to sharing a Memory Maker is that the person who purchases is the only one that can download the photos. So they would have to get you the files of the pictures.

I am not sure for how long Memory Maker is good for though .. sounds like a legit sharing plan if the memory maker will be active on your trip and still be active on theirs.

According to the official site, MM is good for 30 days after your first download. Since our vacations are only a week a part, I don't think this will be a problem. And I would wait until her vacation started before downloading any of mine. :)

I don't think she would be opposed to giving me her log in to download the pictures. We have been friends since college, nothing is off limits.

Thanks all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter