Package through Universal Site Giving Specific Ticket Date?

Sleeping Becca

<font color=green>It went to Looneyland, by way of
I am trying to book a one night stay in November at the Hard Rock. When I checked out packages the price was $100 cheaper for one night at Hard Rock plus one day two park tickets for my party checking in 11/22 and checking out 11/23. However the ticket, FOTL, and Early Entry are giving a date of 11/22 our check in date. Am I locked into that date? Can I use early entry, FOTL, and the park tickets for 11/23 our check out day instead?

We arrive in orlando on the 22 and our first day at Disney is the 24th. I was planning to check into HR on the 22 chill, then check out early stow our luggage and go to the parks on the 23rd an hour before opening. Then stay at a cheapie maingate hotel the night of the 23rd and get to our Disney hotel early on the 24th.

The tickets on the package specifically give a date of the 22nd (check in date) and all of the perks state the 22nd. All posts I have seen indicate the FOTL and Early entry would be available for both days but I do not want to book a package if my ticket is date specific and will not allow me to alter the date.

HELP!!!!!!!

Am I better off just booking room only and buying my tickets when I get there as there is no advance purchase discount for 1 day tickets and losing the $100 discount?

The tickets should not be date specific. Early entry and express will be for both days.

Remember that if you buy a package, any changes will cost you $50. So if the price goes down on the hotel stay, you are locked in.

You can also get 1 day tickets a lot cheaper at http://store.usssa.com/Category/66-theme-park-tickets.aspx

You just have to be careful with the usssa ones because they have expiry dates and they cannot be updated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter